1. I changed my energy supplier. My fixed rate is due end to next month which would move me on to a standard tariff. That would cost me £1040 per year. I am moving over to E.ON which will only cost me £890.
2. I have applied to move jobs which will mean taking a pay cut. Yes, you’ve read that right. Why do I think this is frugal? Well, it means that I can stop working night shifts. This is going to help stop me feeling tired all the time, and I can focus on saving even more money and have a bit more time to focus on blogging.
3. I bought a lot of toilet roll from Amazon. I don’t have any discount places near me, so buying items in bulk and on the cheap can be difficult. Amazon is far cheaper than the major supermarkets for loo roll, so I have ordered enough to last the average family a couple of months. Probably the equivalent to one week in my house.
4. Tesco had a buy two get two free promotion on Easter eggs. So I have stocked up and ended up with one spare. I’m not sure who that will be going to…
5. Having a few days off, I have spent some free time completing surveys over at Prolific. I was quite lucky with a couple of surveys and managed to earn just over £20! That normally takes me a couple of weeks, so I was very happy with that!