This is my first ever post about being frugal, and as I’ve written on my Welcome Page, my blog isn’t about living frugally. I didn’t even know what image to use so I thought that I couldn’t go wrong with puppies.
In my eyes, living frugally is about saving money on items such as food. This I don’t do because I’m a terrible cook and wouldn’t know where to begin. In fact my shopping is one way I could cut my bills drastically!
Anyhow, here are five ways (i think) I’ve been frugal this week.
- I used the Shopmium app to get some free McCain Roasts and almost £5 off some Jacob’s Creek Merlot.
- I went through TopCashback when I bought a new case for my tablet from eBay. That was 10 pence back!
- My wife and I both earned £100 from me swapping a current account to Nationwide.
- We’ve changed dentists, so I can walk there from now on.
- I’ve run out of ideas. And I’m trying to work out why I placed 10 pence from TopCashback above the £200 from Nationwide…
But this post has actually made me think more about how I could possibly become more frugal. Thanks guys!