Negotiating a better deal could save you £100’s every year and usually only takes you a few minutes to do. There are plenty of ways to save money with very little effort. Take a look at some of the best options available.
TV & Broadband savings
Fed up with paying too much for your television subscription? Then take a look at the alternatives available and how much they will cost you.
Don’t want to switch away from Sky? Then why not negotiate a better deal? Follow these easy steps and you could cut your bills by half.
Something that many of us take for granted. But prices between suppliers can differ by almost £20 per month. See how you can get a better deal.
Saving money on utility bills
Could solar panels save you money?
Could this be a great way to save money and help the environment and a good way to cut bills?
Ways to reduce your water bill
An essential service that you can’t shop around for. You can, however, reduce the amount of water you use.
£50 credit for switching to Octopus Energy
Are you paying too much for Energy? Octopus Energy will give you £50 credit for switching to them.
Saving money on hot water
Does leaving your hot water on constantly save money on your bills?
Reducing your tax bill
Uniform tax break
If you wear a uniform or work-branded shirt, you could claim uniform tax relief and may even be due a rebate.
Tax-free child care and vouchers
This is a must for any parent. Purchasing vouchers towards your child care can save 40%!
Working from home tax rebate
If you’re one of the ever-increasing number of people that work from home, you could be entitled to a tax rebate.
Holiday money saving
Tips for saving money in Florida
One of the most popular places for Brits to visit, but Florida certainly isn’t cheap. But there are ways to find better deals.
Travelling from Dover to Calais?
Fancy a trip to the near-continent? But should you travel by Eurotunnel or ferry? I have reviewed the positives and negatives of both and how you can save some money.
Center Parcs for less
Are you a fan of Center Parcs but find it too expensive? Then why not consider visiting one of their European resorts? Take a look at Erperheide and how much it could really save.
Discounts for teachers
Find some of the best discounts available to teachers and some support staff.
Money off for NHS employees
Some of the best discounts available are for NHS staff. Take a look at what’s available.
Blue Light Card
This is a popular discount scheme for emergency service workers and carers.
Daily Mail Rewards
Earn extra Nectar points every time you buy the Daily Mail and find other discounts with MyMail.
Sainsbury’s Double Up Nectar Event
Every year, Sainsbury’s offers you the chance to double the value of your Nectar points. But when is the next event?
All money saving posts
- Supermarket Wine Offers – 2021 Dates For 25% Off
- How A Quick Mortgage Check Could Save You £1000’s
- What Is The Marriage Allowance And How Does It Work?
- The Cheapest Music Streaming Service In The UK
- Cancelling Sky To Get A Better Deal – Save Up To 60%
- The Best Coffee Shop Loyalty Cards And Apps
- Is It Cheaper To Leave Hot Water On All The Time?
- CSSC Membership, Is It Worth It? Discounts And Benefits
- TopCashback Alternatives – The Sites You Need To Check Out
- Natwest Reward Bank Account Review – Worth Switching To?
- How To Get A Blue Peter Badge And Free Entry Into Attractions
- Half Price Legoland Tickets And Other Great Discounts
- Tesco Clubcard Vouchers… How To Find Best Value
- Shopmium Review And Promo Code – Save Money on Your Groceries
- How To Watch Sky Sports Without A Subscription – The Cheapest Ways
- The Best Discounts For Teachers And School Staff
- Daily Mail Rewards – How To Earn Extra Nectar Points With MyMail
- How To Save Money On a National Trust And English Heritage Memberships
- How To Claim A Tax Refund For Working From Home
- Blue Light Card – Discount List And All You Need To Know
- Sainsbury’s Nectar Double Up Event 2021 – Turn Points Into Cash
- Domino’s Vouchers And Discounts. Find Up To 50% Off
- Cheaper Alternatives to Sky TV
- NHS Staff Discount List – 14 Of The Best
- Service’s day 2020 Chessington (AKA My Coronavirus day out)
- Kids Pass Review – How To Save Money on Family Days Out
- Octopus Energy Referral Code – £50 Credit When Switching
- Do You Really Save Money With LED Lights?
- QuoteMeHappy Referral Code – Free £50 Amazon Voucher!
- Why A Broadband Price Increase Is Great News
- How To Get An Online Shopping Slot With Tesco