Swagbucks gives you the opportunity to earn extra from home by watching videos, searching the internet and completing surveys.
One of my favourite sites (which is not exclusively a survey site) is Swagbucks. Here you can watch videos, search the web, install apps, answer questions and shop all in return for a currency called (surprisingly) Swagbucks. When you have enough of these, you can then exchange them for vouchers which you can redeem at places such as Amazon, John Lewis, Argos or even PayPal.
As you can see I’ve claimed £160 over 2 1/2 months.
And a special offer for July
Summer is here and Swagbucks has a bonus in the form of a 500 SB bonus! Swagbucks is a rewards site where you earn points (called SB) for things you’re probably doing online already, like searching, watching videos, discovering deals, and taking surveys. Then you take those points and exchange them for gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, or PayPal cash.
When you sign up through me this month, you can earn a 500 SB bonus! Here’s how:
2. Earn 300 SB total before 1/10/17. You’ll get a 300 SB bonus for it!
3. If you spend at least £25 through Swagbucks Shop* you’ll get another 200 SB bonus on top of the cash back you’ll get from shopping. If you have some shopping to do online, just go to Swagbucks first and visit the store through them. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, but you’ll get SB points for every dollar you spend (on top of the bonus)!
*You must receive your shopping SB before 1 August
Some helpful tips
Once you’ve signed up to Swagbucks, here are some tips for earning more:
1) Check Gold surveys and Peanut Labs surveys regularly. They’ll help you to reach your daily goal much quicker.
3) Search the web using their search bar. It can take a little while before you are awarded points though. You can be rewarded a maximum of three times a day.
4) Play games. I play Swag Jump which generally awards every 2nd go as long as I reach 500 points. You can earn 10 swagbucks for this.
5) Complete the To Do List in the left-hand bar on the home page.
6) Watch apps on your phone or tablet. Search SBTV on the app store or Play store. Normally a maximum of 10 swagbucks but there can be bonus rounds. There are Five other apps, but these require you to watch more videos. They are; Indymusic, Sportly, EntertaiNow, Lifestylz, and MovieClips.
7) Keep an eye out for special rewards or games. As I mentioned above, the SWAGO board is normally every month and is similar to Bingo. You check off squares (which are quite easy to do) for a 300 swagbucks bonus.