I’m Pete, and until a few years ago, I struggled with debt and had nothing set aside too. But, with a lot of research, I managed to find some great ways to reduce my household bills and find some decent side-incomes. And the best thing is, anybody can do it.
Now, I might not be rich, but it is a huge relief not to be constantly worried about money.
In this blog, I’ll take you through some of the best ways of saving money on your bills, either by switching provider, reducing consumption or by finding cheaper alternatives.
I’ll also look at the best ways of making an extra income. Whether you fancy just earning a few extra pounds per week from home, or you’re looking for an income of £1000+ per month, there’s something for everyone.
Last, but not least, I’ll also go over managing your money. Whether it’s an app that can help you budget, a savings account you shouldn’t miss out on or potential scams you need to watch out for.
Some of the topics covered:
- Reduce your TV bill
- Save money on energy
- Ways to reduce tax
- Best discount and loyalty schemes
- Holiday money saving
Lots of ways to make money, including:
- Mystery shopping
- Product testing
- Website testing
- Matched betting
Managing your finances
Never forget to keep on top of your money!
- Finance apps
- Savings accounts
- Buying a home
- Kid’s accounts
- Potential scams
Most popular reads
Rare and valuable coins
Do you have a fortune sat in your pocket or stuffed behind a sofa cushion? Take a look at some of the most valuable coins in the UK and across the world.
Nectar Double Up Event
Once per year, you can exchange your Nectar points for twice their value at Sainsbury’s. But, could you exchange the points for cash?
Blue Light Card
One of the best discount schemes available for emergency workers and care-givers. Find out what is on offer.
- Returning A Leased Car – The Process And Costs
- Moneybox Review… Better Finance Apps Out There
- Plum App Review – Helping You To Save And Invest
- Chip App Review – A Great Start To Saving?
- Emma App Review – Money Management Made Easy?
- Yolt Review – The Best Finance App?
- Revolut Review- More Than Just A Travel Card
- gohenry Review – Teaching Kids About Money
- A List Of Bills To Pay When Owning Or Renting A House In The UK… And The Costs
- Gosavex Review – A Comprehensive Budgeting App
- Next Step, A Cashless Society?
- Mofono Review – Money For Nothing or Scam?
- Curve Card Review And Promo Code – Does It Make Your Life Easier?
- Snoop App Review – Is It Safe And What Are The Benefits?
- Alpha Pension – A Simple Guide
- The Best Budgeting And Personal Finance Apps 2020
- Why I’ve decided to take a pay cut. Kind of…
- Is Trustpilot Reliable? I Wouldn’t Count On It.
- Student Accounts – A Word Of Warning
- Stratsol – Easy Money Or Scam?
- WeFlip Review – Better Ways To Save Money?
- Oval Money Review – Budgeting And A Promo Code For A Free £5
- Tandem Bank Review – Helping You Keep Control
- Monzo Review – Internet Banking And A Free £5!
- Dropshipping – Not The Easy Money You’re Hoping For
- Cleo App Review – Good For Budgeting and Savings
- How To Save Money Every Month
- How To Keep A Secret Eye on Your Kid’s PlayStation 4
- Avoiding An Unjolly Christmas
- Utility Warehouse Review – Is It Really Cheaper?
- Help To Save Scheme – The Most Generous Ever?
- Taking A Longer Mortgage. Why It Could Make Financial Sense
- A Parent’s Guide To Fortnite
- Are Your Bills Too Much? Check With IsMyBillFair
- Why You Should Avoid Using An Estate Agent’s Mortgage Adviser
- Is Barclays Blue Rewards Worth Joining? The Benefits Explained
- Onedox Review- The Best Bill Manager?
- How To Spot A Facebook Scam Competition
- 10 Ways To Save Money on Your Christmas Shopping
- Amigo Loans Review – Why You Should Always Look Elsewhere